Thursday, February 11, 2010

The Future

So it's been a really long time since I have blogged about anything, and quite a bit has happened in the past year. I've moved all over the place, crossed state lines, I got married, and many other things. Some really great news is that my wife and I are planning on moving back down to Fort Worth, Texas at the end of May/beginning of June. We are really looking forward to getting back down there, especially me, so that I can pick back up with seminary and finish what I started.
Right now I am taking two online classes with Southwestern Seminary, and they are keeping me pretty busy. Whoever said that online classes are easier than regular classes is crazy!
We are hoping that everything will transition in a smooth manner. We are trying to line up a job for April at one of the hospitals there, then we will be looking at finding a house to buy. We have already been looking at quite a few houses, but there is still a slight possibility we could end up renting. So, lots of big kid decisions to be made.
Be praying for the both of us as we try to plan everything out of the next several months. There are a lot of things that go in to moving, planning for work, housing, ect.

Thanks for reading! Until next time! Which will NOT be another year from now.. promise!! :)

1 comment:

Pastor Mike said...

I have a friend who is selling their house in June as they are moving (he is graduating from southwestern). I can hook you up with them if you are interested. Glad you are moving down here!
Erin